Name : Facebook
Price : Free
Owners : Mark Zuckerberg
Overall Rank : 95 out of 100
Facebook is a social network (app) where users connect with people they choose either privately or publicly. And it is valid for people aged 13 years old to around 55 years or more than long as you have a valid email address. You connect with people through Posts, Pictures, texts, video etc. You can also decorate your pages and tag friends, show your actual location and share it with your selected people. I am going to review Facebook for 2017 and see what it offers.
It one of the biggest and most used social networks.
Has many exciting and attractive elements for users.
It is the best method for communication and business advertising and marketing.
Keeps on adding more exciting features
Posting Publicly, over sharing and cyber bullying are the major concerns.
Scammers can easily find their way without being detected.
Benefits of Using Facebook
First of all Facebook targets an audience from ages 24 to 55 years old but as I mentioned earlier, you can open an account is you are 13 years old and have a valid email address, this is a social platform for people who want to connect with others, whether within their respective Countries, or if you are abroad and you want to find a cheap way of connecting with your loved ones and friend. For Business owners who want to expand their businesses through Facebook Ads.
Tools and Training
The social media network has amazing free training for anyone willing to learn more about Facebook or maximize their business, connect with others, simply Google Facebook training and you will find amazing free training by Facebook. For business people I have found these 6 amazing built in tools to maximize your businesses.
Here are the 6 Facebook Tools to Take advantage of 🙂
I will not go into details but check them out and you sure won’t be disappointed.
1. Improve Targeting with Audience Insight – simply type in the interest that you are targeting (ex. Skincare products)
2. Create an Ads Report with Compass – Compass is a tool from Adespresso, if you need an appealing report then this Report show what’s working with Facebook. You will also find a section focused on engagements, offering metrics.
3. Refresh Link URLs with the Facebook Debugger – this tells you to let Facebook know how to re crawl you really web page metadata, so you can manage and update how your links look when someone shares.
4. Use Headline Analyzer – to improve your headlines, they are the most visible features in the Facebook news feed and influence users to click through or not, visuals are the most important features.
5. EdgeRank Checker – it offers a complete overview and analysis of Facebook with some charts and graphs.
6. Short stack – it is a much detailed Facebook Compaign Tool, it works to make it easy to add any sort of campaign.
You will find communities, forums and also personal support once you start your free training with Facebook available to you by typing in Facebook training in Google.
The Price for using Facebook is free, all you need to have is a valid email address and you are free to Join. You must also be at least 13 years of age or above before you can sign up.
Since Facebook has at least 1.9 billion monthly active uses, I feel people with business can leverage this and use it to maximize their businesses and release their goals. For those who use Facebook for connecting with others and using it as a learning tool, I feel it is the best tool to use, use it wisely and you benefit and grow not only in knowledge but also in the ability to realize your dreams and reach your full potential. There is space for anyone on Facebook, all you need to do is sign up.
If you want to learn how to fully utilize Facebook and gain a broad understanding why don’t you Join Wealthy Affiliate, they have amazing resources to help you maximize Facebook and if you are interested in learning about Wealthy Affiliate please read my review by clicking here!
If you have found this review useful please do not hesitate to leave a comment and I will get back to you.